1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all pvpers!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I was talking with a TO tonight and he assured me his guild could beat KOC in any type of battle they chose. I wondered if TO would even accept such a challenge after the none stop complaining they have done about our templates the past few week. Is it true does TO thinks they can pick a template and beat us 5v5?

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

*cracks knuckles*

In an arena? Where they can't run? Are tamers allowed?
    If not, I'm in.
  3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

bah just give me a chance to klomp sum oomies!!!!
  4. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 27, 2004
    Are you saying that someone has sneaked some PvPers onto our shard when we weren't looking?!

From reading these boards, it is clear that n00bs, gankers, scrubs, lamer tamers, no-talent templates, artied out twinks, and many other varieties of players have a home here, but no one has authorized PvPers to be here!

The community must band together to stop this blatant illegal immigration at once!

5. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 29, 2008
    Plus I think we might have a close fight if we fought inna 9x9 and TO 5v5'd us with them having 5 super drags.
    I mean they could argue thats their playstyle!
  6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    Oh ok I think I get it... This is like a new thing you are trying to do... Is it Joke of the day?
  7. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I can come up with more then one joke a day, let me grab a beer and think. I'll meet you in vent!