1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event Calling All Royal Investigators!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by EM Gotan, Dec 13, 2013.

1. EM Gotan

EM Gotan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

This is a Royal Investigator Mission. Speak to Skaros in Castle Blackthorn and say “Investigation” to him to begin it. It will run for 7 days, and reports of what you discovered should be made at the report on the UOEM page for credit. In particular, report on what the Name of the secret is... you may have to think a little to work out the next steps of the chain!

The first person to submit a report detailing the secret of the Ordo Solstitium will be credited in the announcement of said secret.

2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have just realised that there was no point allocation for the latest mission, is this intentional?

3. EM Gotan

EM Gotan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

No, everyone gets points, hence "report on the UOEM page for credit"... It's just I wanted a special "treat" for the first person to write up a report too. And I do believe that's you, so you'd better be there tomorrow! Muahaha! Ahem. Also I've not updated the page yet as I've been busy setting up for tomorrow, and the tree in Luna, and the Council meeting on Tuesday; but as you're recorded at the UOEM page your work won't be forgotten, don't worry. I'm thinking first meet and greet in the New Year for promotions.

Bobar likes this.