1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Cooking] Calling all test chefs

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Kariny, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

More Stacking Info
    The following items have all been made stackable in Publish 56 - QA still needs to check through them, and we'd LOVE for y'all to spend some time on TC breaking them, but here's what we have so far:
    granite
    sand
    tribal berries
    enchanted apples
    smoke bombs
    green tea
    wasabi clumps
    sushi rolls
    all chocolate ingredients
    oil cloths
    arcane gems
    dough
    pans of cookies
    cakes
    baked pies

Here are some more that we're working on but may or may not make it in 56:
    savage kin paint
    unbaked pies

Some folks are complaining about dough being stackable. You will have to click, drag, and bake it one by one for skill gain.
    Do you think this will discourage people from cooking since this may increase the skill gain difficulty?

I am concerned about the likelyhood of still getting exceptional items for decoration.
    I also want to know if they will include egg bombs in the stacking.

2. Fink

Fink Guest

Bake as you go..

Preparations -> dough
    Baking -> bread

Make Last 2
    Make Last 2
    Make Last 2..

I would assume, post-Pub56, making dough adds one more lump to your stack, so if you wanted a stack of ten you'd make ten lumps.

It might be that you can only bake one lump of dough from a stack at a time, similar to how it is now.. or maybe bake the whole stack in one hit like how fishsteaks work... guess we'll see.

If it works like fishsteaks (attempting to cook the entire stack), I would think you'd get multiple chances to gain much as fishsteaks do. You could still bake individual dough using the bake-as-you-go method outlined above.