1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Calling all Undead and former residents of Necropolis, UND, UD, U-D or CA

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Ajar Deathstrike, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Ajar Deathstrike

Hey folks,

Sound off if youre still around! I am getting a group of some of the old deddies together just for the sake of keeping in touch and we'd love to hear from you.

Its been a LONG time. I logged on once in 2009 and saw all my gear stripped, but necropolis and Travixus' house still stood.

Fill me in on whats been going on on cats and in the RP community!

Good Souls ;)

Ajar Deathstrike/Darix Darkbane - UD/UND

Gung'zog - Throquat- Orc

#1 Ajar Deathstrike, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    Travixus likes this.
  2. Malekai

Malekai Visitor

Good Soulss Ancient one

Malekai 108-677-196

Ajar Deathstrike likes this.
  3. Travixus

Travixus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, hey! My NPS house collapsed a few years back, unfortunately. My account lapsed for a month and it collapsed surprisingly quickly. I'd be less salty about it if it weren't for the fact that several houses in the area have been standing for literally over a decade at this point and I've never seen a single person inside them. There's no way these people are still paying!

Armand de Romanus likes this.
  4. Ajar Deathstrike

Hey buddy!

Brutal buddy. Sorry to hear.

Malekai likes this.
  5. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Not a Deadie, but the Cats RP community has changed a lot. Many of the old folks have moved on or are busy with real life concerns. Right now on Cats we have a group of the original Hand back in action, but RP is a bit sluggish at times. The Hand of course are doing their best to make things roug...um much nicer on the good folks of Yew. I think a lot of us are still looking towards SoTA with some amount of hope. Best of luck all you deadies in your reunion talks.

6. Armand de Romanus

Armand de Romanus Journeyman

theres quite a few of those in west umbra. been standing for years & years w/o a single soul seen in them. & then ur like wtf when ur house falls in 3 days. just happened 2 us w our hospital.

7. Armand de Romanus

Armand de Romanus Journeyman

well i think u r right bout them moving on from uo. but i do know that the only guild still standing & doing their thing in other games w the same "undead" premise is The Undead Lords (UDL). & they have a special place for uo'ers 2 go connect w each other on their forums.

www.undeadlords.net.

8. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Not met any of the UDL yet Armand. But it is good to hear there is still an active deadie lot running around. I have mostly had dealings in UO with the Undead. They are not good sssoulssss, but they had a way of making a body feel um, dead.