1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Camping

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lorail, Oct 24, 2010.

1. lorail

lorail Guest

Iam probley one of the few who uses camping a truley under rated skill { well maybe not under rated } but I do use it. How ever it now seems to be broken. When I use the skill to log out.{ u know light the fire it wil take a few moument to secure camp camp is now secure} well I get all the logg out inculding the shut down of uo when I try and logg back on with a diff toon you have another toon logged in message So am I logged or Just bait for a mongbat

2. Babble

Babble Guest

Are you using a bedroll?
    Buy a bedroll from a venor then when the camp is secure open the bedroll and you get a 'con lost' message or so that you logged out.

3. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, I have GM camping. I found the same problems for a while now. I used to use it to log out in doom, but now it doesnt work at all.

4. Babble

Babble Guest

I think they disabled camping in doom

5. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, they disabled it at luna bank also.

6. Babble

Babble Guest

Sent a bugreport?

7. sirion

sirion Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The whole camping is broken actually. I trained it to GM only 2 months ago just for fun. And my char was NOT able to log out in the wilderness, all things else considered normal. I have 2 accounts, so I was able to witness my camper still in the world even when I got the "secure" message & disconnection.

I think I flushed the skill off soulstone later.

8. [JD]

[JD] Guest

pointless skill when you can recall/chiv/scroll to an inn/your house and log out. needs to be revamped