1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Can 100% fire damage bows be imbued?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Jerimiah, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am just beginning my research on imbuing and have not seen this answered. I remember reading sometime back that some items are said to be of a special material that cannot be unraveled and wondered if this was referring to neon weapons.

Thanks in advance

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The only thing I've seen about special materials is that you can not imbue something that has been created or enhanced with colored wood/ingots. So far I've been able to unravel everything that I've made, and I'm pretty sure there were some 100% fire weapons in the mix.

3. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Being able to unravel them gives me hope that they can be imbued. You have refreshed my memory about the colored wood / ingots being the limiting factor I was afraid of.

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

You can imbue it as long as it's not enhanced. (or an artie [or blessed {or newbified}])

New info just tested 3 seconds ago: Damage conversion counts as a property but uses up NONE of the item's max weight.