1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can a free trial account carry on after it expires?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Ryanous, May 8, 2009.

1. Ryanous

Ryanous Guest

I am currently playing a free trial account. I presumed you would be able to continue the account after the free trial expires but I'm having this dread feeling now that you can with 2 days left to go. Does anyone know for certain whether you can continute the account on and start paying afterwards and keep all that you've done so far?
    Would appreciate a response fairly soon please.

2. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 29, 2007
    Yup, just buy gametime from uo.com account management and you're all set.
  3. Ryanous

Ryanous Guest

I've also heard that you have to wait for it to expire before you can add game time is this correct?
  4. Hmm I had a guildmate that just started playing back playing a couple months ago on trial acct and he didt have to wait. You also need to buy Mondains Leg to update to everything current ingame which you get at www.uogamecodes.com That is the official store for selling updates ect for UO: