1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can a Lieutenant Sash be altered for a Gargoyle?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I saw in the patch notes that gargoyles can now wear a Gargoyle sash... I even crafted a regular tailoring Human Sash & then proceeded to alter it to a Gargoyle Sash but this doesn't necessarily mean I can alter a Lieutenant sash.. Anyone tried it or know for sure ??

THX..

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I can't remember whether I tried this one or not, but if you log on test center and use the 'give arties' command one of the bags you'll get in the box will contain replicas.

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Since no one really gave a Hard answer here in reply I'll do it. I went on TC 1 and yes you can alter it to a Gargoyle Sash.

You could also alter the Legendary Detective's Cloak into Wing Armor, and the boots alter as well...