1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can a mod make a poll for how many use KR/2D???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sethblackmoore, Apr 13, 2008.

1. I'm kinda stealing this idea from the other thread. I can't make a poll or at least don't know how. So can someone make one so we can all vote and maybe get a little clearer picture of how many play KR or 2D?? I know not everyone reads the stratics boards but it will be fun to see it polled anyway!!! SO PLEASE PLEASE????

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy to oblige. *smiles*

Enjoy: Working Link

Link fixxored. Rawr.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't stand KR! Looks like WOW and it's "legalized" scripting!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I went to the link you showed and there is nothing there. It read that I have no access.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Try again, that was the first failed poll.. the one up now will start accepting votes at 3:00am EDT (approx 25 mins from now) - link fixed . Sorries!

6. Masuri

Masuri Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

I know not everyone reads the stratics boards but it will be fun to see it polled anyway!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean because the poll will skew against KR, because the majority of people here trash talk it and pretend to represent everyone. That's not fun or illuminating; it's irritating, arrogant, and misleading, and will only confirm the majority bias.

<blockquote><hr>

I can't stand KR! Looks like WOW and it's "legalized" scripting!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... on both counts. [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It works now! lol thanks!

8. THANK YOU!!!! Wow and so fast too! You rock!