1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can a red do the human to elf quest?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Is it possible?

Have they relocated Ariels quest?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm 95% sure that if you're a red, you're stuck as human, no human to elf quest for you. [​IMG] But elves can do the elf to human quest, so the devs should really look at making this quest possible for reds.

3. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

no human to elf quest for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

... at one point in time red used to be a punishment... with real down sides..

Really don't see a point in letting you go elf.

4. [​IMG]Have Chango Pelon research it for ya ...
    <blockquote><hr>

Chango Pelon #7476411 - 10/29/07 [Re:Can a RED do the human to elf quest in Fel?

Yes, the Ilsh characters for the quest are placed in fel for reds to do the quest. There is a page with the info of what is needed as well as the alternatives for reds.

Here

[/ QUOTE ]
    I suggest Chango ... cause his link is ... errr ... dead [​IMG]

5. Arielle is just east of the shrine of sacrifice in felucca and her baubles are a little down and to the right of Arielle (about 1/2 a screen)

6. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Is it possible?

Have they relocated Ariels quest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think there is a runebook in the Luna rune library (Oceania) that has it marked.