1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discordance] Can a Scoundrel still disco?

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Duncan McDermott, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

I have a old fel musician/snooper/sometime wannabe thief that I am now changing to get with the times. I would like to keep his scoundrel title and am goining to lock it. Can I train his disco/peace and provo with this title?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Duncan McDermott likes this.
  3. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

4. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

The reason for positive karma on the ethereal warriors is so they do not attack you. You can sub in Lich Lords, Sucubus and others but since there is so few of them at any one time, it makes it more difficult. You can check here and see what is close to 107.6 which is the barding difficulty for Ethereal Warriors. Karma should not matter with harpies.

Going back to negative karma is easy by killing things like fairies, meers, serpentine dragons etc so you can always go positive karma temporarily and then take it back to negative when your training is done.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That barding list was posted in 2009, so there are a few more recent additions that aren't included. In place of Ethereal Warriors I would try Molten Earth elementals in Shame 2.
    It's not harpies and ethereal warriors you're advised to avoid, it's pixies and ethereal warriors. Misread that I think?
    I'd replace pixies with solen infiltrators, probably around Wind entrance.