1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone copy a book for me?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Jul 25, 2008.

1. I want to drop some books around different areas to let new people to Siege know there's help available if they need it. I have a book that I'd like copied several times, so if anyone can help please let me know.
    I'm Elaine, 9-626-593 on icq.

Thanks much

2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Shalimar...I have GM inscription on Skylark if you want to drop your master book off in the gift box at the Zento CC, I will make copies for you when I get home tonight. However, with JoAT you should be able to successfully copy a regular book without many failures. I recall doing that before I actually worked inscription on Skylark, for books for events and such.

-Skylark

3. I forgot about the base 20 for humans, Sky. I managed to make them myself, thank you for offering.

4. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Great!

We humans may be discriminated against in the ML world and not be able to wear "elves only" items, but at least we can copy books without using precious skill points! :D

-Skylark

5. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Can I please get a quick lesson in copying books?

TY Petra.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

use skill, inscription

or click the blue button beside the skill in your skill list.

gives you a target and asks what book you want to copy, then another target for the book you're copying to.

7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You dont need Inscribe to copy books. Write out what you want in word, note pad, etc then copy the text you want. Then open book put the cursor in the book Like you are going to type in it then push <ctrl> v it will past the text in to the book. You can also do this in your macros speak line or the normal texts. UO also recognizes ASCII code.