1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help me contact this old player: "Hephaestus" a.k.a "Perseus"? Paying well

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Famine, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Siege,

Need your help. I have been looking for an old player named:

"Perseus"

He is also known as:

"Hephaestus"

Hephaestus owns a small custom home just 1 screen north/west of BRIT Moongate.

I've been looking to make contact with this player for a LONG time now. He recently droped his small house right next to BRIT Moongate (owned by Perseus).

Anything you can tell me that might help me contact him will be greatly rewarded. Thanks for your help.

Famine
    Curator
    Siege Persilous Museum

2. Re: Can anyone help me contact this old player: "Hephaestus" a.k.a "Perseus"? Paying

If by dropped you mean it went IDOC most likely because the account went inactive, then yes he dropped it.

My guess is that house will be the next to go...

3. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Can anyone help me contact this old player: "Hephaestus" a.k.a "Perseus"? Paying

Wulf had an alt named Hephaestus.

I knew the old KSS Perseus, if that is who it might be (he had alts, I don't recall Heph as being one), but I haven't spoken to him in ages. From what I recall, he was in grad school, and was starting a family. He just ran out of time for gaming.

-Skylark

4. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Can anyone help me contact this old player: "Hephaestus" a.k.a "Perseus"? Paying

Famine,

I found the KSS Perseus' ICQ # but I have no idea if he still uses it (or if that is even the player you are looking for). If you want, I will send your request/contact info to that #.

-Skylark

5. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

the guy you are looking for is some player that came over with A|B. only a few had contact with him. one day, he bought prometheus entire accountcollection with everything for several thousend $, about a week later he stopped playing siege and went to a freeshard never to be heard from again. maybe try to get in touch with rumpy, he might know more.

6. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

is this the prometheus/solus from chessy? if so i can icq him and see if i can get the dudes contact info.

7. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

this thread is reminding me of that game '10 steps to kevin bacon' or whatever its called lol

8. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

no clue. the guy who named the chars like that and sold them only played siege as far as i knew and he stopped playing uo pretty much when he sold the stuff. he used another name before thoo which i cant remember atm. at some point he decided to change all his chars to names from greek mythology, prometheus was just one of them. about the guy he sold them to, i have no clue what his name was.