1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by CarlosN, Mar 8, 2008.

1. CarlosN

CarlosN Guest

I just called the maxis number but i get a machine asking to repeat stuff back to it, it doesnt put me in touch with a person and i need help with my timecode situation
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe that the office is not open on weekends....try again on Monday?
  3. CarlosN

CarlosN Guest

oh that sucks i wanted to get it activated before the big update
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

There is no given date for the Amnesty....the one that is floating around of March 8th is a mis-reading of the email letter.

The amnesty will be sometime this month, probably after all cities have been merged.
  5. CarlosN

CarlosN Guest

Thanks Gilly!
  6. Hi CarlosN,

Didn't I talk to you last night about this? I said I would get Cust Service for you on Monday. You sent me the e-mail which I got last night at 7:49 PM..