1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

can anyone send me an updated imbuing weighted property chart?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Demonous, May 21, 2010.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the one i have is this

http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=282

however, it may be out of date because someone told me imbuing this weapon is possible "spell channeling, no penalty, -20 mage weapons, 50 fireball, 15 dci" and according to the chart i use that equals 590% weighted which is not possible, but i am being told that people do have weapons with those mods so someone clarify for me please, thanks

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The weapon you described unless it's a work of a val hammer with an extremenly lucky roll, or imbued plane sword... it's not possible. I think you are refering to imbued planesword most likely. Planesword came with SC no penalty, and when you try to imbue it it seems to give you the FC+1 portion for free.

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

:thumbup1: This, Imbued Planesword.

5. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Are Plane Swords even obtainable any more?

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Nope, I have one left that I haven't Imbued yet and one that is Imbued and locked down I find a use for it. They came from the void in Moonglow; killing the Ethereal Warriors. Then they were used in the Spring Cleaning event so not many survived unfortuately. I know I turned in like 50 for it, wish I hadn't :sad4:.

7. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ah planeswords. i only have about 5 left after the turn in. can't wait to get my imbuer up to 120 so I can work on these beasties. Should be sometime in mid 2011 :)