1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone solo swoops on t heir dexxer?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Zyron, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Zyron

Zyron Guest

i could only kill one but died about 7 times...

then tried another and died many more times but gave up..

im a sampire using a war fork thats
    57 mana leech
    48 lightning
    48 stam leech
    hci 13
    fc 1
    di 40..

i know it has no SSI but.. if i keep full stam then its fast...

i cant seem to get it tho...

and if you can, can ug ive me some tips?
  2. I use my sampire with his rune blade. They're a pain but soloable. Kind of a waste of time to do it on a dexxer though.
  3. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 20, 2008
    using chiv EoO, lightning strike and bird slayer yes easily...even better with a 100% energy weapon or i guess can always cast concencrate...

also i keep the silly bird poisoned as well...use alot of bleed and AI
  4. Baghdaddy1

Baghdaddy1 Guest

Swoop got a buff?? Let me get back to ya on that one.
  5. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Just like Bardie said. EoO, LS, and Bird slayer tally makes them go down pretty easy. They're a lot tougher than they used to be, but still not difficult on a sampy. I use either an ornate axe or a diamond mace, depending on which skill I have stoned on at the time. The ornate is 60 ML, 46 SL, 30ssi, 40 di, the mace is 38 ML, 44 SL, 30 SSI, 51 DI. Don'tt forget to honor it.
  6. Baghdaddy1

Baghdaddy1 Guest

Swoop seems the same to me. I took on a few and most of them went down under 40 seconds with my HPs never dropping under 100. This was with no anatomy and no bird slayer tali. Looks like the loot is still pretty good though.
  7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Before they were changed they took 10 seconds max.