1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone tell me how to contact a CSR?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How do I contact a CSR in game?

2. Step 1. Log in

*waits for step one completion*

3. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Hahah - owned!

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Now now Fayled he might not know how.... one cant assume all players are as knowlageable as you darlin.
    Right now dear (op) the game is down and im afraid till the gods of uo reopen the gates and let us in, your out of luck.

5. Bob_the_fart_guy

Thanks for the in-depth answer. However, I was hoping for a bit more. I have not been able to see any actual "click here if you wish to contact a CSR option" if your thinking that its the usual ole' stand in line your number 12 (or whatever number) they never seem to be around on weekends (at least I've found) or late hours. Although they claim they are always there. I once waited 5 hours and never got bumped from "your number 7 in line" status. If that is what a CSR 24/7 rep is, then it would be nice if they actually posted when they were actually there. You know, we could receive a message like: "We are sorry, no CSR's are available at this time" .

6. Korik Bloodguard

Korik Bloodguard Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

UO is being run on a shoestring budget. If you want to talk to someone your best bet is to call customer service. The alternative is waiting several hours for the GM queue to descend.

Also it's worth noting that Mythic shares its GMs with all its other IPs, so you're not necessarily getting someone steeped in UO knowledge.

7. Bob_the_fart_guy

Oh wow. Well Korik, I do thank you. You were the answer I was looking for. I actually kinda assumed that was what was meant by the CSR's but I was hoping very much that I was wrong.

The fact that the GM is not UO exclusive is very disheartening.

Update:
    If this post somehow reaches the correct person (which would be awesome) could you update the Ultima Online website to say: In order to contact a CSR open the paperdoll, and click on the Help option > and Click > Help > Other > Other.