1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can dyed AoS clothing be reverted to its original color?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Thrakkar, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, title says it all. Is there any way or is the original color lost forever?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yes, the color is lost... The only thing you can do is reset it to default color for the item (as if made from normal off-white cloth) or dye it yet another color.

Do note that, while expensive, there were ways on the Oriental shards to dye cloth the AoS colors, so if you can get that color cloth (expensive), you can replicate the look (but not the titles/names) of the original in a new item (then slap a Clothing Bless Deed tailor BOD reward on it to make it blessed).

3. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the info.

Well, I could create some new AoS clothes, since I haven't selected them with my 5 toons on the pacific shard :D (Yes, the AoS-Clothing-Gump always pops up, when loggin in with these characters). Still I would have to use a transfer token... four actually, since my target shard already has 7 chars...

But an AoS-Cloth recycling-tool would be cool. Use the tool, target the AoS-Cloth. Titles/names/text would stay the same, but one could select a new clothing and a new color. I'd support that :)