1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can factions set jeweler prices?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

And if so, do me a favor. :thumbsup:
  2. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
    They can set the town rates. Lowest your gonna see for amber and citrens is 104gp
  3. Blindside

Blindside Guest

do you a favor? do you evern play this shard?
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    yes factions can set jeweler prices, the cheap ones are in Brit and Vesper. One West Brit, one East Brit, two in Vesper - let me know when you've worked them up I could do with some fresh stock :D.
    If you're asking whether factions can set jeweler npcs selling multiple stacks like the reg sellers do, I don't know, but it would be nice if they could.
  5. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    they cant place jewel vendor per say . as a faction town finance minister you can place reg, bottle, boards, and ore vendors. you can also place a horse breeder that sells faction horses but thats a seperate option.

each of those , as well as every npc vendor price in that town, is controlled by the tax you place on your members . so yeah if the whole town is cheap the npc jewelers will be cheap too .
    if a town is cheap it means that faction is getting no taxes from that town ... thank them. even minimal taxes would make the price the same as a non faction town .