1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can I convert pdf documents into word just using adobe?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jaycewwmm, May 27, 2012.

1. jaycewwmm

jaycewwmm Guest

I'm writting my paper and need to extract some paragraph out of pdf materials, but the pdf can not be copied, so I need to convert them to word so that I can edit the text. They said pdf can be saved as word document using adobe so I don’t have to use another tool, but I have no idea how to operate it, there seems no a button to click to change the format? Anyone have the experience? Thanks so much!!

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

highlight the paragraph you want, then do 'ctrl + c' to copy, open the word file and 'ctrl + v' paste?

3. gigiwill

gigiwill Guest

With the PDF document open in Acrobat 7 Standard or Professional, choose File > Save As. In the Save As dialog box, choose Microsoft Word Document from the Format (Mac) or Type (Windows) pop-up menu. Then simply click the Save button. you also can use pdf to world converter .