1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can i even come back?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mir07, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Mir07

Mir07 Guest

Been gone for a few years did my time in wow war conan etc etc dont think i will grind out Aion. So many changes how long to get back in the grove? Still have about 6 million in bank would that help? Kinda long for the days of my GM tamer thoue he changed so many times would have to relevel it, how is taming these days? what new expacs do i need?

2. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Buy SA and it gets you up to date. When was the last time you played? Skills on your char?

3. Mir07

Mir07 Guest

Looks like my last post was 2004 so 5 years i guess , right around the time bless deeds came out. 2 accounts one was a full trades guy other think i left off as a nox mage but would like to go back to tammer mage. This new expac , retail or download?

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Now is a fun time to try it again... Crafters are cranking out some pretty good gear. If you lose it... The crafters are still making it.

5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

6. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Is the Return promo still going? The OP could use that initially to check things out :)

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

From what I understand it is live until the 15th.

8. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

this expansion is probably the best- hardly a creak or complaint, and lots and lots of new things to see and do. This would be the UO you enjoy, yet also like a whole new game. A very good time to come back

9. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have SA on both accounts, yet my crafter still cannot use shadow tiles and some others in house edit mode, though he can use talismen, which is a Mondain requirement.

I get the message, "you must upgrade to Mondains Legacy to use this tile set"....:cursing:

10. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If I remember correctly, you could only get the shadow/crystal sets if you bought the 9th Anniversary

11. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You should come back if only to use a Greater Dragon, it is crazy fun to PVm with one!

As you have never seen one I ill give you an idea below!!

hps 945
    Streg 618
    dex 125
    int 606
    resists
    83/85.51/60/62

wrest 121.8
    tact 119.6
    resist 120.4
    magery 118.8

You can fight just about anything with these and you will love it!!

They do take up 5 contol slots so you need to walk (no mounts) I would say run ninja for form.

my ICQ is below, if you do comeback hit me up and I will help you tame a nice one!!

12. Or go garg and save yourself 100 points. . . or at least 50...