1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I have your stuff?

Discussion in 'Ultimate Collector' started by AirmidCecht, Aug 3, 2012.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 9, 2004
    Seriously. Can I? In that box over there? What about this crate here?

Ultimate Collector had a beta wipe not long ago and the ones who amassed such great things to rival Lord British's great things were like, "Oohnooooos, why Gods why?!"

Why, to bring you a better beta of course! Oh, and to give us wee folk a chance to rethink our snowglobe obsession ;)

The music is a little hokey and yet I can't turn it off. My bumping shoulders won't allow it (it's hard to type when your shoulders are bumping btw).

I still don't know what I'm appraising or what to buy to excel. Last beta I ended up with a lot of springs and empty stands. This time I intend to stalk Cirno and peek in her crates more often.

Today's lesson is to learn how to actually make money so I can afford more snowglobes. I'll keep you updated!
    Syrus likes this.
  2. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Sep 18, 2008
    You're making me want to try this again Airmid!