1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] Can I refine gargish leather armor with leather refinements?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Pirate Roberts, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I know that gargish plate, and gargish stone refinements exist, however, gargish leather do not. I have a nice suit that would be very beneficial to me if I had all 75's in resists on it, however it's made of gargish leather. Any tips?

2. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

put your refinements on your imbuer and copy the char over to test...give the refinements a try and see if they work is probly the easiest. I don't use gargs except to craft so I can't give an easy answer, only an easy method to test it ;)

3. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I thought of that, and then realized that I don't have any leather refinements for some reason.

4. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

I'll look tonight...I have 5 or 6 I believe. If I don't get the chance to check tonight don't be upset :D. but i'll do my best to check for you

5. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

So in the process of working out this refinement set up for you...I noticed gargoyle armor doesn't come in studded (I don't use gargoyles so had no previous knowledge). If that's the case, only non-medable armor can be refined.

According to the refinement menu, hide is referred to as the armor only accessible to Elves.

Pirate Roberts likes this.