1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I script the auction house?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Stranger, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Stranger

Stranger Lord of the Dance
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 29, 2008
    Is there a command for the Enhanced Client to automatically search the auction house?

I know you can make macros like this:
    script CreateWindow("TipoftheDayWindow", true)
    script MenuBarWindow. ToggleInventoryWindow()
    script _facetLbl = GetStringFromTid( UORadarGetFacetLabel( WindowData.PlayerLocation.facet ) )
    script SendChat( L"We are currently in the ".._facetLbl..L" facet." )
    See: http://uo2.stratics.com/technical-information/ec-command-scripts

So is there a way to do that for the auction house with what your looking for already typed in and also make it automatically press the search button?

I am asking because I like to log onto different shards and browse the auction house, but typing in the same things over and over is getting repetitive and time consuming. So I am wondering if I can make macros for 1 click or key press that will search for me? So I can just log on, press F1 or click a hotbar icon, and it automatically search the auction house for <item>, instead of having to log in, click myself, open the vendor search, click the entry area, type in what I want, press the search button, then backspace it and type in another item, and hit search again, etc etc etc for all 20 items I am looking for.
    I want to be able to just log on and press F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 etc to quickly check for what I want and then go to the next shard. Because trying to remember every item I am looking for on every shard and having to type it in for every shard is tiresome.

Can the devs maybe add a *favorites* option? That lets you add in your favorite items and then just search once and it bring up all the items your looking for in the same search?

2. kronides

kronides Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 2, 2003
    Seriously? No matter how easy and convenient things become, I guess it's just never easy and convenient enough for some folks.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    make a list of the things you check in an in game book or a notepad file
    Highlight the item, ctrl + c - copy
    Click in the vendor search ctrl + v - paste.
    btw, it's not an 'auction house' No auctions are held. It's a vendor search. It searches all the player vendors on player houses.
    Barry Gibb and Gidge like this.
  4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003