1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Can I still swap slayers...

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by silent, Nov 22, 2011.

1. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If I've enhanced with gold after imbuing and bumped the item over the intensity level?

2. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You would need to lower another property to keep you below the maximum imbue limits and then yes you can swap. In that case I think you would need to lower it by a weight of 40. Considering this again if you have 6 properties though the answer is no you cannot imbue an item with 6 properties.

-Lorax

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the reply, it would be 5 mods, but I was looking to bump luck to 140. I guess I'll stick to 100 in case I decide to switch slayers. It's a 100% cold weapon I've been trying to make for a while so I want to keep that flexibility.

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i think the only slayer that would be good for 100% cold is reptile.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Remember that elemental damage doesn't count as a property for imbuing. So if you are counting it as a property, you would still have room.