1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can i use same character for UO Legends classic and enhanced.

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by BillyEdwards, Jun 30, 2011.

1. BillyEdwards

BillyEdwards Guest

Ive been using UO Legends on with classic client and i decided to download the enhanced version to play on. Problem is when I load up enhanced version it does not let me log into my classic client character.
    Anyone know if its possible or where i could be going wrong?
    any help would be appreciated. thanks
  2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
    No idea on this one. If you entering the same acct info in EC as you are in the classic, the list of chars should be the same.
    Be sure you selected the shard properly, but quite a few of us flip flop back and forth between them with no problems.
  3. BillyEdwards

BillyEdwards Guest

Couldnt get my classic char working on enhanced so I started a new char and have decided to go back to classic. My problem with enhanced is i couldnt seem to get auto attack to work for my archer also it seems easier to impliment loot scripts and such. Maybe I just need more experience with enhanced to get used to how it works.