1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] Can no longer log in!

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Spogfrawn, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Spogfrawn

Spogfrawn Guest

Just when I finally start to like the new client and use it in favour of the old one, suddenly today I cannot log in =(

I type my username and password. There's a long pause. Then it says, there's a problem contacting the server, please restart and try again =(

I can log in perfectly normally with the old client... It works perfectly.

I tried fiddling with my firewall and restarting a few times, I even reset my PC, no luck =(

So no more enhanced client and no more macros for me =(
  2. Krib

Krib Guest

Same issue here, I can't log with the enhanced client but can enter the game with the 2d client. I have been trying for 2 hours.

Name + PW and wait forever. Then a message "log in time out".

It occurs from time to time.....
  3. Brelyn

Brelyn Guest

I have been flipping back and forth between 2d and 3d and still can't get in for over 2 hours also....

Hope we get some kind of official response on this...
  4. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

Aye there's a problem with the login servers in the SA/KR clients. Apparently 2D had the same problem earlier.

Edit: Oh, looks like 2D still has a problem aswell then.
  5. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 3, 2009

I wonder if the US servers experience the same problems or if this is euro only.
  6. Krib

Krib Guest

7. Dar_Napa

Dar_Napa Guest

Mine was doing the same thing but I can get in now..