1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can no longer sail through Vesper

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zoeydamnies, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Zoeydamnies

Zoeydamnies Visitor

Since the last patch, cannot sail under the bridges. Anyone else notice this?

ZO

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

no, but then, I've never been able to sail under the vesper bridges in the almost 8 years I've played....

3. Zoeydamnies

Zoeydamnies Visitor

Hmmm,

well I sailed around and got through the bigger ones, but I can't get through the ones I got through the other day. Maybe its a problem with lining it up in the new system.

ZO

4. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

I also have never been able to sail under any of the bridges in Vesper, even the larger ones. I have been playing this game since before the Trammel split. If you have been in the past, are you trying to use one of the new High Seas ships now?

Stayin Alive,

BG

5. Zoeydamnies

Zoeydamnies Visitor

You have to sail right down the middle, usually.

I am using old legacy boat. The smallest. I have been able to get through most of the bridges now by piloting myself. I can sail all the way up the river to Minoc and beyond.

The one bridge I was getting stuck on, I found I can spin the boat and go through backwards, but not forwards.

If the mast hits an archway piece, it gets stuck, but not on the bridge proper.

ZO

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

*confused*

Ugh, I must agree with others. Don't remember ever being able to let alone see anyone do it. But then, I don't think I ever tried many times.

7. Zoeydamnies

Zoeydamnies Visitor

Well, I am logging on Baja now if anyone wants a demonstration. My boat is at the Vesper wharf. The Star Finder II, Tray the fisherman.

ZO