1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can Paragon Cu's be Tamed?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Gladius, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Gladius

Gladius Guest

I once saw a Paragon Cu at the Twisted Wealed told my bard pal to try and tame him but I was told that Paragons could not be tamed so we left.

Now after a year I was shocked to see this!?

Is this for real? It has to be a fire one eh? Do Cu's spawn in this color? If it's a Paragon how the hell did this guy do it? He recalled as I was about to ask him.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    It's not a paragon, it's a rare blaze cu. Spawning chances are listed in the sticky at the top. They sell for several million gp I believe.
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Going price for a blaze-colored cu is 500 mil.
  4. LOL... about half that depending on which shard. I sold mine for 150 mil and took me two months to get that.

As far as paragon cu sidhes being tamable, sadly no... but I still TRY on every one that I see! Then THAT one would be worth 500 mil!
  5. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

OT KR looks kinda nice there.
  6. I believe that is the BB Enhanced user interface. Notice the buff icons under the health bar. It is zoomed way out, and the perspective always looks a bit funny, but hasn't really changed... I usually play zoomed out about 3/4 of max.

But ya... it's got better and should look even MORE better with the new client!