1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can reds not buy any town npcs?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by GNecromancer, Apr 21, 2008.

1. GNecromancer

GNecromancer Guest

How am I suppose to buy a house why an npc wont sell my deeds or a land survey dude? No matter what npc I go to I am not able to buy form them, not even in Buc Den

2. You're going to have to buy them on a blue (if you have one).

This is part of our eternal punishment for being red. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It is a bit weird that there aren't at least one or two shifty eyed vendors in Buc's Den where a naughty red can go to score a house placement or deco tool, for a big markup. [​IMG]

-Skylark

4. I would think so too, especially since our money is good enough for fel banks!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

True. I mean, this is what Bucs Den was created for in the first place.

6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This is probably a big issue on Siege where you only get 1 char per account. On a prod shard you can work around it by creating and keeping at least one char blue.

I'm also in the boat or on the bandwagon that thinks Buc's Den should have a few Black Market NPC's that sell at a huge markup to Reds.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Until something better comes along, on Siege I have a vendor 4 reds. Currently stocks empty bottles, empty commodity deeds, blank scrolls, blank runes, one each vendor rental contract and barkeep contract. I just added dyes, dye tub, house placement tool and hair dye.

Tell me what you want to buy and I'll add it to her stock. I'll also buy on commission house decor tools and boats, but they're big ticket items so I won't stock them except by special order.