1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can someone confirm that the Quiver of Rage bug is fixed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Jun 20, 2009.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

In the Publish Notes, there was an indication that the Quiver of Rage bug would be fixed.

It seems to have been.

But can someone who PvPs more often and better than I do please confirm this?

If I'm right and it is indeed fixed, let me say to the team.....THANK YOU.

I had no idea how big an issue this was until very recently, but when I saw it in action I was flabbergasted.

So if it's indeed fixed? Thank you much.

:thumbsup:

-Galen's player

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes they've been patched to match the "post patch" ones.

3. kantoska

kantoska Guest

Mine was fixed at least. And no I did not buy it for some huge amount, and no I was not PvPing with it before anyone jumps down throat about being a cheater/bug abuser.

4. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Just to get it straight. It wasn't a bug in the meaning it's used, It's a pre-patched item. We have many in UO world. They put something in they changed it to balance it better some didn't take so it becomes pre-patch usually it's placed in the rares category and that's the end of it. Except this case it's useful in pvp so it was in the useful rare category. Just want to set it straight. And no I didn't own one.

5. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Heh, PP Hallys hung around for quite awhile...

:D

6. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

These quivers make no difference if you know what you're doing. All the **** archers will dissapear, though. It's gonna be funny.

7. HaHa

HaHa Guest

ZOMG CHEATHER !

8. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If I had a nickel for everytime a crappy Mage or Dexxer said my Archer was gonna disappear after one of the billion Archer nerfs I would be a billionaire lol.

Crappy players wish and beg for nerfs to all templates other then theirs. The rest of us just adapt and keep playing. :)

Archers rule & Mages drool !!

9. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

No you wouldn't, you'd have $50,000,000.

10. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

For the record, just in case I may be inadvertently lumped in here, I never said to a single person that I expected archers to disappear after this was fixed. In fact I lost to an archer just yesterday. (The circumstances were a little complicated, this wasn't a 1v1 or anything, but at the time he got me, we were the only 2 people on-screen and I'd been fighting him alone for a solid minute...Enough for me to not be able to complain TOO loudly about being ganked. Not this time anyway.)

Not to mention that Galen was an archer for many years, and I PvPed with him when almost no one PvPed with an archer who was not also a mage.

I did, however, expect to no longer be killed in 3 hits. And so far I haven't been disappointed. Having the chance is enough for me.

-Galen's player