1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone else verify?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zosimus, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 3, 2004

Necros cast 3/6 right?

My reference to the first question is Im being told that you can have hci and dci with faction items and surprass the pvp limit. I thought there was no limit in PvM but PvP I thought they had limits.
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Max DCI = 45

Max FC = 2 for everything except for paladins and spellweavers, who can both have 4.
  3. Splup

Splup Guest

Limits are HCI 45 DCI 45.

But you can take HCI / DCI to 70 / 70 so when you are hit with HLA/HLD your HCI/DCI still stay at 45 / 45, since HLA/HLD lowers it by 25.

So basically, it doesnt matter if you have 45 or 70, if you are NOT hit with HLD, since it works as it was 45. But having 70, you can negate the effect of HLD.

Necros cast 3/6 as long as character doesnt have magery over 60 or 70 can't remember. If char has magery it's 2/6.
  4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I think it is chiv that has the casting adjusted to 2/6 if you have magery over a certain skill level.
  5. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Necro casting is always 2/6 unless you have protection cast (which always lowers your fc to 0 no matter what) chiv is 4/6 unless you have 70 or greater magery, (even after items, so if you have say 69 and items bring you over 70 its still going to lower you to 2/6) the hci/dci question was answered, there is no hard cap for hci/dci but the "active" soft cap is 45 so the effects of hci/dci never go over 45