1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone explain the BoD system please?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by jkman, Nov 30, 2009.

1. jkman

jkman Guest

Ok so i've played UO for about 3 years total but not consecutively. I still don't understand how the bod system works. I have seen gray bods and green ones. When you double click on the green ones, they ask you to combine it, when the gray ones are clicked, they ask for the item that the deed wanted. What's that about? What determines how great your reward is wether it be: special cloth, sandals, dye tubs, bless deeds or runic kits.
  2. Gray bods are blacksmithing bods and green are tailoring. The ones that tell you to combine it with other bods are large bods. There are FAQs with this information and more at the top of the page. There has been a change in what type of rewards are available from the bods. Some of that information is in threads at the top of this page. I still use Tower of Roses site to figure out rewards mostly but it's not entirely accurate http://www.towerofroses.de/