1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone help me with Formosa?

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by BardMal, Aug 4, 2008.

1. BardMal

BardMal Guest

A very nice player and I have started a trade on Formosa - she gave me 12 on Legends, and I gave her 9 on Formosa, but I didn't have the other three ready and we were in a rush.

Being on Hong Kong time, she is available at times when I am not. Like 5am PST.

If someone could help me get her tickets to her, I will appreciate the help. we can figure out some compensation for your efforts, I am sure.

Thanks to you for your thoughts.

BardMal of Legends
  2. majorjc

majorjc Guest

You may have already taken care of this, but I have 3 tickets on formosa you can have. Just give me the details of who to give them to.
  3. BardMal

BardMal Guest

I still need help with this. Hopefully she reads this post. she comes on about the same time as you posted, which is during the few hours i happen to sleep instead of playing UO.

Thank you for your help!