In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Nov 1, 2010.
I just read there is some new server? Can I get some info please?
If by New Server you mean the new Shard of the Dead it is at the bottom of the shards list on sign on screen. It's a temp fun shard until December I believe. Only fel exists no malas or underworld or ilsh.
* All town guards except the ones in Britain have been sent on holiday
* Dark Towers of Death guarded by hordes of undead minions
* Glass Swords of Shattering, for one-shot smackdown fun!
* Accelerated skill and stat gain and one Advanced Character Token per guest
* Permanent worldwide darkness, as we’ve banished the sun!
* Kill and death stat tracking. How many can YOU slay?
If this sounds like your idea of fun, then look for Shard of the Dead (SOTD) on the UO server list, log in, and let your inner rabid monster come out and play. Some important notes:
* Shard of the Dead will only run through December to give you a taste of the mayhem.
* Test Center giveaways and commands are disabled – you start with minimal gold and gear!
* There are no item insurance or blessings (except spellbooks and runebooks)
* Dark Towers are near the Virtue Shrines
* To get a Glass Sword, stand atop a Tower and survive for 30 seconds!
(An Instant Kill, 10,000 Damage/Hit Weapon)
* Gold in most monster loot drops has been doubled
* It’s all in good fun, so enjoy it!
FYI the word "Fun" needs to be removed from that line concerning Glass Swords..
I need to go terrorise the trammies with a stealth herding template.
Without the glass sword it would be the best, alot of fun!
Grab Gm armour and Wep or a few regs and off to the brit GY for some fun!
You can play any temp
they have imbuing so you can get stuff
advanced char tokens let you make crafter quickly to supply your pvpers
try it out!
Was on last night and was a bunch of fun. Advance tokens for quick starts to game..also very fast gains to boot
Random blues attacking each other...was a risk to run from moongates to Britain.
Take away the glass swords and tweak a couple of things and the shard would be very tempting for many people