1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone post this?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

A picture of what the rare vendor contracts look like?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

This one?

There are two there side by side. You can also find them without the weight on them. I forget which is rarer.. Prob the without ones!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

thank you very much
  4. What are these worth?
  5. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2005
    The one with out the weight is more rare.

But not enough to change the value

I bought one of each for 1.2mil a while back not sure if that have gone up since them or not.
  6. Ok, thanks. I have a couple with the weights, and a couple without. Was just curious as to what they might be worth. [​IMG]

Anyone know what happens if you try to use them? [​IMG]
  7. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 27, 2004
    When I try it with one that has a weight, it says, "Only the original employer of this vendor may use this deed."

I'm afraid to try it with the single deed I own that doesn't have a weight! [​IMG]
  8. heh, well, I'm not going to try it mine either, so I suppose will have to wait till someone else does. [​IMG]