1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

can someone tell me what time the atlantic shard came up this morning?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ludim, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Ludim

Ludim Guest

EST please
  2. Magnus

Magnus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 24, 2005
    About 3 and a half seconds on the main site and you could have found this information.

Eastern USA Shards 5am EST/EDT
    Great Lakes
    Lake Superior
    Siege Perilous

From here.
  3. Ludim

Ludim Guest

yea its always a random time, need to know so i figure out shadowlord rotation.
  4. Except that list I believe is only the start of the rotation of server saves. Lake Superior actually saves at 6:00 EST (actually, varies from 6:05 to 6:10 with the 2 minute warning starting about 6:00), not 5:00 amd EST/EDT... I am not sure about the rest.
  5. Ludim

Ludim Guest

just need someone who was on at server up this morning for the shadowlords :D
  6. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

Mar 3, 2004
    I wasnt there but i would say 5,22 then you have to add about 1-2 min every run to that time since it will respawn 2 hours after they died.