1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can someone with Plus status tell me the damage type of Cu Sidhe?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Because I still CAN`T subscribe to Plus I can`t see the extra stuff about damage type of this beast.My dragon gets smoked hardcore by cu sid para`s,yet my buddies drag kills them without so much as a greater heal.

I`m assuming they are at least a split between energy and physical but thats just a guess.Maybe cold?.....any info is welcome,thanks

2. Garaba

Garaba Guest

50 energy
    50 cold

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Sweet thanks! That explains everything.

4. I don't know the exact taming/lore required, but it's certainly close to 100 of each. You also need to be an elf to tame/ride or wear pads of the cu sidhe.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

So you have to be a tamer to ride one? Oh well, then I won't need to get any further information. Thanks though...la

6. Hawthorne

Hawthorne Guest

They're pretty good pets for tamers, probably the second most popular now that the 'greater' dragons are out. But I still use my Cu-sidhe just as much since it's more convenient since you can ride on it. Though the greater dragons are -much- tougher.

The cu's are popular because they're pretty tough plus they have a self-healing ability, they'll bandage themselves in battle so it really helps survive tougher encounters.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh well, guess I'll have to get one of those monstorous lizard/dragon thngies, lol...la