1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can support fix your account age?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by silent, Dec 5, 2011.

1. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

My account has been active since 12/97 and I'm only showing 154 months. I've never had a lapse in this account, it's always been open. Has anyone been able to get this fixed by contacting support? Figured I'd ask here before wasting time on the phone. Thanks

2. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

More than likely not. It seems to be an ongoing bug that is being worked on by devs (we hope). However It probably wouldn't hurt to ask.

3. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have the same question. My account is about a year behind and hasn't aged in months. Never inactive since creation and its woefully behind in age.

4. atlanticScorpion

atlanticScorpion Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Its probably the same problem as the houses. This is only a guess!!! Seems the new accounting info is on a different website alltogether than the old uo.com. I think they are having a hard time linking uo.com/accounts with https://accounts.eamythic.com/. If this is the case they probably won't be able to tell what accounts are active and not and I believe thats why houses are not decaying. NOW, AGAIN THIS IS ONLY A GUESS.

5. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's as good a guess as any...

I never really paid much attention to my account age until the shard shields came out, who knows the last time my account age moved.