1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can the gypsy's that need to be cured be attacked and killed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Was wondering can the gypsy's that need cured be attacked and killed.. I could have sworn on Catskills that somehow Sam thats located in the mages tower got killed..he was there one moment and the next gone and there was an evil mage corpse on the ground that was yellow when you moved the cursor over the corpse.

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I noticed this on origin. Sam and the other in the Mage tower weren't there but a yellow corpse like you said. also Isham was not in the room with the ice fiends, no body though. later after they spawned I noticed that they had no health (ie their health bar was all red) so i guess if anything has the ability to harm an "invulnerable" npc, it would only take one hit.

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed last night when you kill the evil mages their corpse tags were yellow. Also make sure you go to the right tower to find the twins.

4. I have the blue gems what do I do next? Just drop them on the sick gypsy? I tried doing that nad they are not interested in them. Any help?

5. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Double click the blue crystal and target the gypsy.

If they're human they don't need to be cured, and you need to wait til they reset into a monster.