1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can this be fixed *pics*

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

[​IMG]

Seems a little dumb to be to have 20 npcs blocking the only entrance to this faction base, it lags the screen during big battles, they stand block the only door (WHICH ALSO NEEDS TO BE OPEN), they spawn and withers or AE spells hit them and they start attacking you, it's a real pain in the @$$ and there arn't any of bases that have the kinda advantage that TB does plus they have these roaming stand blocking NPCs ....

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

It's funny....some TB bases have the door that you show there and some don't. Also, some have a portcullis and some do not.

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They said in the recent HoC about Faction Strongholds:

So I suspect this will be fixed with these new strongholds.

4. Vyal

Vyal Guest

We both know that it'll be a year or so before we ever see anything like that, i'm talking some sorta temp fix to get those npcs gone.

5. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

are those quest givers? im wondering if someone doesnt somehow lure them in there everyday.

i suppose you could attack them and bring them out?

6. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

They have always been there, and spawn right there like that. Just about 12 of them spawn on the outside of the door and another 6-8 on the inside, they tend to walk in and out of the door so at any time there could be up to 20 npcs on the outside of the door blocking it (which by the way is every tile for 5 spaces before the door)

7. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

If you're stealthing into the TB sigil room, it is sometimes handy to be able to stealth through the door when an NPC opens it, especially if you suspect that someone who doesn't have detect hidden and/or tracking skill is watching the door.

8. Vaelix

Vaelix Guest

Do the mouse holes not exist on regular shards?

9. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

a gm can simply remove their spawn, they clearly have no place there... this takes about 20 seconds.

I'm not kidding, they actually click the spawn, delete, and ...

thats it.

You're happy, you've received good customer service and noones gameplay is harmed.

End of story. :gee:

10. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

I've never seen the mouse holes in the TB faction strongholds. They might be present in the Siege Perilous TB stronghold, but I think that would probably be because Siege has no Trammel facet and there was no other place to put them to go along with the game fiction that mentions mouse holes in Castle British.

11. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Uhh.....those NPCs have been there for many years. Just because one person all of a sudden has an issue with them being there doesn't mean "they clearly have no place there."

12. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

They would make a lot less of a difference if you were not a red faction player.

13. Terrorknight

Terrorknight Guest

I havn't had this problem in awhile, but if you try saying, "(NPC's Name) move" in all the cases i've had to use they would move after saying it a few times. Sorry thats all the help I can give :(

14. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Tina... I hope you aren't really trying to dispute if the NPCs belong there in a base noone goes into but to fight...

Everyone has the right to be a satisfied customer. :confused:

15. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Do you even participate in factions?

16. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They should just program it so that no NPCs spawn inside Fel Brit Castle. It wasn't so bad when only one or two spawns in an area, but when its 7 or 8 in a small area that you have to run through it is pretty stupid.

17. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Well I must say at least you HAVE a door...

There isn't one on GL's..... that I know.

Actually I guess sometimes I'm sort of glad.

I look forward to some sort of a revamping of the bases though... at present that base stinks to defend... And SL Have a HUGE advantage having monsters about to reveal and mess up players who are trying to get in... And they have a VERY long corridor to set up all sorts of blocks in... and defenses to... Just an observation I've had recently.

18. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Yeah lol... I mean how hard it is to add doors and some features...

It took them about 10 seconds back in 1999 !

Whats your point Tina ? I used to participate in factions yes... you think TB deserved the extra protection because they are weaker ?

You must have a better idea that... that...

TINA MOVE !

TINA MOVE !

NooooOooooOooOO !

HAIL TINA !

"yes how may I assist thee?"

MOVE TINA !!!

NOOOoooOOOooOOoOOoO!

(yes I know about red pots... but heh...)