1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can This Weapon Be Made - Imbuing?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have run with my Cold Forged Blade for a long time. Alas....it's a two hander. Can either a kryss or a UBWS kat be crafted with the following:

HH - 40%
    SC/NP
    Night Sight [unimportant]
    SSI - 25%
    DI - 50%
    Cold Damage - 100%

I'm looking for a one handed weapon that approximates the above. The 100% cold damage and SC/NP are the basis for the weapon. No knowledge of imbuing, looking for feedback, and guessing that this could be expensive. Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I *think* that if you find a 100% cold kryss, you could imbue those mods on there. It has 5 properties, just not sure of the weighting of them.

4. Petra Fyde

Remember you only get 450 points to play with on loot items.

5. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

Try to craft one with 100% cold by using a dull copper runic. It'll prolly take quite a few tries but you will get one.

6. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

I thought of the crafting ideas a bit after I posted - it would be a long time though before I had a crafter up to speed on all this stuff. I think I might head that way though.

I'd be interested for right now doing a test run. On the porch of my sandstone in south Moonglow is a locked down Executioners Axe with 100% cold damage - straight down the road running out of town. It was either looted at 100% cold or looted and enhanced by my former smith. If any quality crafter/imbuer wants to give it a shot then contact me. UBWS will have to be included.

Jack Nickelson

7. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

I can help with the imbuing. I dont use icq, so PM me if ya still need help.

8. @ Jack, I still keep trying to contact you in general chat, please make sure you're in it each time you log in (if you don't see the gump that says you're in gen chat, that's when you need to join it again) it doesn't always log you in automatically.

9. Petra Fyde

Dunno how relevant it is, but I just picked up off a map a 100% cold UBWS Kat, 40% HLD. It's yours if it's any use.