1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we add a time grace period to guards after VvV ends?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Giggles, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

May 12, 2008
    It seems after the match has ended, guard rules are immediately turned on.
    The problem I notice with this is, usually there are still active fields on the ground. Blue npcs or guards walk in to these fields and you are guard whacked.

I also noticed in Skara DURING the match, some of the random patrolling guards walk in to your fields and you are guard whacked. I don't think this is intended.

Maybe have a 2-5 minute cool down phase after the battles before the rules are returned to normal?
    Zerbee likes this.
  2. Nephilim

Nephilim Adventurer

Sep 20, 2014
    I think they are trying to start a thread related to all of this. I would re post this topic there because it does need to be addressed. http://stratics.com/community/forums/uo-virtue-versus-vice.958/

Since this is still up an running I would like to second the act of looking into this problem. Also, What's the point of turning reds green if you still cannot cross heal in GZ without going criminal. I thought the whole point of turning the reds green within guild was so we could xheal in guards and not flag criminal and/or get GW??