1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can we change our faces?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by GNecromancer, Apr 15, 2008.

1. GNecromancer

GNecromancer Guest

Since the introduction of all the new faces like, orc, vampire, undead, etc... Are we able to change our characters face at all or is this only for new characters?

2. There's a NPC for that, similar to the hair dye NPC.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Aye the Body Sculpture NPC can change faces and Body's for you in KR. [​IMG]

4. GNecromancer

GNecromancer Guest

sweeeeeeet. plastic surgery. is it expensive?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

sweeeeeeet. plastic surgery. is it expensive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, it's free. [​IMG]

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Yes... as mentioned above... it is free... for the first 10 faces.

but you can buy the 7th character slot and +20% housing storage package... and get an additional 10 faces included. Once you upgrade the account, any of the 20 are free to change around any time.

7. TirNaNog

TirNaNog Guest

How do you do this? I'm not that experienced with KR, but was trying to use the body sculptor on one of my characters. The context menu just shows "buy" shaded out and unselectable. The account is ML enabled, and has the 7th character slot and storage too..

[edit] Nevermind, found my problem.. was in a necromancy form at the time I was trying to use the body sculptor.