1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we ever get mini tamable Crimson Dragons?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lore Master, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

I just feel the Crimson Dragon looks so cool that i was hoping that maybe one day we could get miniature versions of them that are tamable. they do not have to be as tough as a Greater Dragon but i wouldn't mind them being as tough or a bit tougher then one even if they are as tough as a White Wyrm that would be fine. I also feel it would be cool if we could tame the Serpentine Dragon or at least a mini version of it one day because they look really cool too just a thought.
  2. before i see this i want to see normal drago's shrunk since they take up alot of the screen as it is, :| having another something that takes up more of the screen can be a pain but i wouldn't mind a mini crimmy :D hehe they are so cute with their fire wall beams!!!!
  3. Why not just make the greater dragons look like the Crimson?
  4. Fink

Fink Guest

I say leave them unique. Not everything has to or should be tameable. They "look cool" whether you own one or not and some things just don't belong on a leash.
  5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 7, 2008
    I personaly think they are kinda ugly.. just my opinion though lol
  6. Katlene

Katlene Guest

stick one in the brittania zoo so we can have a good old gawk at it with out being desintergrated!! :hahaha: