1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can we fix Close Helms in EC

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gary Rendol, May 25, 2012.

1. Gary Rendol

Gary Rendol Guest

This looks very terrible compared to the other styles, such as plate or even the bascinet. Any way you guys and fix the art work on this so it does not look like a mutated crab helm.

Attached Files:

2. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like a Cylon

3. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

looks like Gort!

4. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ooh, on the subject, can we also fix short pants and long pants on women in the classic client? They got changed a long while back to ninja looking stuff and it's awful. I hate not being able to put my girls in anything except a dress!

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ryna likes this.
  6. Gary Rendol

Gary Rendol Guest

All these years later there is really just a few very odd art work items that should of been addressed. Maybe, if we keep this thread going for the most obsurd ones, we can get some changes.

7. Cupid

Cupid Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not a big poster but that helm has also bothered me, loved it in the cc but in ec I describe it as the tip of a males private part. And of all the people I have known over the years I never cared about looks or matching outfits.