1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can we get a ... with the new faction changes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slickjack, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Is it possible to get a buff in our status bar for a stat-loss timer?

Obviously the game is counting it down anyway, can't we get a visual representation of that?

Gorbs, Sevin0oo0, Winker and 2 others like this.
  2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

very good idea man... I had no idea there wasn't already a debuff timer when in stat on the status bar. Makes sense to display the debuff if it isn't already.

3. sativa green

sativa green Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

this is one thing i love about the EC. stat loss timer.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  4. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure how many people pvp in EC but everyone I do know that PvPs uses classic client. I don't know the statistics but I know quite a few players use Classic client and quiet a few may or may not use EC. Just add the same timer into classic client to resolve the problem... While your at it please add the "All release" command to classic to since its already in EC. Kind of showing favoratism there for one client over the other. I mean I know "EC" is the new and improved everything, but seriously... Classic client would get real wild and kinky if yall would show him/her some love as well :bdh: