1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can we get an acknowledgment ...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

that there is a problem with Ninja Animal form?

Whenever I change back into human form, either voluntarily or not, (death),
    the game will stop responding anywhere from a few seconds, to indefinably,
    requiring me to log out and log back in again. This has been going on for
    several months, no exaggeration, and has been reported by many others.

Could we please have an acknowledgment from whoever looks at these things
    that you are aware of the problem and are looking into it. And I have sent bug
    reports in on this.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Nothing? Not a single word? I'm not asking for an empty promise that a fix is
    in the works and will be included during the next maintenance schedule. Just
    a "We're looking into it".

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Nothing? Not a single word? I'm not asking for an empty promise that a fix is
    in the works and will be included during the next maintenance schedule. Just
    a "We're looking into it".

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Try sending in a question through the feedback form, I believe Jeremy was short of questions recently so you'd stand a good chance of getting an answer in the FoF.

Wenchy

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Try sending in a question through the feedback form, I believe Jeremy was short of questions recently so you'd stand a good chance of getting an answer in the FoF.

Wenchy

6. Just for the record, this happened right after the nerf for the delay to swap in between animal/human. Feels like real bad lag but it's definately somethin' with the client.

7. Just for the record, this happened right after the nerf for the delay to swap in between animal/human. Feels like real bad lag but it's definately somethin' with the client.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye, the game freezes for a few seconds for me too when going from animal form to human...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye, the game freezes for a few seconds for me too when going from animal form to human...

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I would settle for a 2 or 3 second delay. What irks me is the 30+ second delay.
    I have gotten to the point if my client doesn't start responding after 10 seconds,
    I log out and log back in again. I have learned that if it doesn't start up by
    then, it isn't gonna.

And still no sign of life from any of the powers that be on this.... [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I have gotten to the point if my client doesn't start responding after 10 seconds,
    then, it isn't gonna.

12. <blockquote><hr>

then, it isn't gonna.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds more like an "in house" issue (your house/equip) ...
    just ran my newbie stealther through the paces you described ... no "delay"

none.

*shrugs*

13. <blockquote><hr>

then, it isn't gonna.

[/ QUOTE ]

none.

*shrugs*

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

then, it isn't gonna.

[/ QUOTE ]

none.

*shrugs*

[/ QUOTE ]

And if this was just happening to me, I would agree with you. But it has been
    reported by many others. I starting noticing it around last Nov-Dec.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

then, it isn't gonna.

[/ QUOTE ]

none.

*shrugs*

[/ QUOTE ]

And if this was just happening to me, I would agree with you. But it has been
    reported by many others. I starting noticing it around last Nov-Dec.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I also usually see a big lag spike when I do this, but it's never been bad enough to make me restart the game.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

I also usually see a big lag spike when I do this, but it's never been bad enough to make me restart the game.

18. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What's a lag spike...

and if it's what I think it is.... does restarting the game improve it?

19. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What's a lag spike...

and if it's what I think it is.... does restarting the game improve it?

20. Guest

Guest Guest

A lag spike is when the client either becomes unresponsive for a sec or becomes
    slow or jerky.

Restarting does not make it better, I just do that to get the client moving again
    when it completely stops.

21. Guest

Guest Guest

A lag spike is when the client either becomes unresponsive for a sec or becomes
    slow or jerky.

Restarting does not make it better, I just do that to get the client moving again
    when it completely stops.