1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can we get some clarification?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by cdavbar, Feb 15, 2013.

1. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Seems like a few shards at the least are having issues. One thread already about Atlantic, and Great Lakes where I am from also had an issue. Everyone on the shard got kicked offline for a few seconds. People died in peerless areas and cannot get rezzed, losing things etc.

I know its late, and Dev's might be getting ready for bed but if our lurking on the boards, is it safe to keep playing tonight? I do not want to keep doing things to lose all my progress.

Thank You.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

This isn't a precise answer, but Bleak posted earlier this evening that they were investigating latency-related issues across all servers atm. Not sure exactly what that means, but I bet it could impact connectivity.

3. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you.

4. Dorinda

Dorinda Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The lag is from the over populated North American servers.

5. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Overpopulated. lol

6. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

I have not had any issues tonight, lag is low as well. Been on Siege most of the night, but was on other shards without any issues as well. wonder if its a certain cluster of shards?

*EDIT* I just got on Origin to get valentines gift, and wow, that is some horribad lag

#6 Victim of Siege, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013