1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can we get the house teleporters to work as well as the Crystal Teleporters

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sablestorm, Oct 23, 2009.

1. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Inspired by some of the threads here, I finally got around to trying out these crystal teleporters and I must say, they are great. I love the fact that your followers are teleported with you instantaneously. Having a spellweaver, I often get annoyed when my tames vanish when hopping through gates or even passing through things like cave entrances. They seem to teleport very well with these crystal teleporters.

My request is to allow followers to teleport the same way while using house teleporters. Is there a way this could be implemented?

While I'm asking for things, can you add the two set gypsy camps and the desert outposts as Ilshenar mint destinations?

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'd love to see the ability to add additional locations to the portal... much like music box gears.

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That would be cool. Secret easter egg locations as well, perhaps?

4. Jhym

Jhym Guest

No. That only helps those scripters and merchants trying to get the reduced price resources from the camps as they respawn. I don't particularly like the thing in the first place as it just adds to the laziness in the game, but no reason to make it ridiculous.

You might as well have them say "hand me cheap stuff" and have it spawn free materials everywhere.

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Did you notice I said the two SET gypsy camps? These two, both accessible via Compassion, don't respawn. Thus they are subject to price increases just like any other vendor.

Also, in regard to the "laziness" of the game, you don't have to use them, you know. You don't need to recall or gate either. You are more than welcome to walk the world over without passing judgements on how other players traverse the world.

6. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, I get the teleporters to work just fine... the crystal won't work in my castle. I paged a GM and was told to file a bug report....

At least it looks good.

7. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Your pets and other follows will teleport with you when you use a house teleporter? They remain behind with me which means with allures they vanish.

8. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

I believe the crystal has to be on the same z as you aka the floor... can't have it raised..

9. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have it raised in one of my houses and it works fine.

10. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did not work for me locked on a table.